Notifications
Clear all

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Greetings all.

This topic is a living view of 2021. From mysticism, science, innovation, humanities, earth change, astronomy, spirituality. This wide spread topic is for you to read, contribute, enjoy.

I'd like to start with a presentation from Sadhguru Darshan, who is a renown Indian Mystic, on New Years Eve, 31 December 2020. The evenings discourse was on what to expect of 2021.

Kindest regards,

Kevin.

Topic Tags
27 Replies
Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

2020 was like... this...

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Regional news of the day

First, welcome to 2021. Please ensure your trays are turned up and your seatbelt fastened. 

Waikeria Prison Riot: 'Violent' inmates raid weapons room, fears staff may be attacked. "The prisoners have continued to cause extensive damage to the facility, including forcibly accessing restricted areas including a room used to store tactical equipment that includes power tools, shields, batons and body armour,” 

Read more

Police scour video of vandalism and looting in Whangamatā on New Year's Eve. Yes, when the heat of the night comes, does stupidity need a reason?

Spoiler
More details
Police are scouring video footage to identify and prosecute teenagers who inflicted thousands of dollars’ damage to a popular Coromandel beachside cafe on New Year’s Eve. Officers have already arrested and charged a 54-year-old man with inciting disorderly behaviour after his antics were captured on social media footage. A mob of drunk teens gathered outside Blackies Cafe in Whangamatā shortly before 11pm, with some climbing on the roof of the shop. It was understood the roof of the Williamson Park cafe was smashed, and the shop was broken into with about $5000 worth of goods taken from a freezer and a few tables smashed.

Read more

Earth changes: Nothing to report. We had an absolutely wonderful day all over New Zealand. It's a conspiracy?!

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Regional news of the day

Earth report

Weather

Here we go! Weather, flooding in Otago, thunder and lightning to Auckland and Waikato.

MahenoSH1

The Patearoa Bridge has been damaged by wild weather.

patearoabridge
210102 metservce

According to the forecaster there is a moderate risk that some thunderstorms may become severe, with localised downpours of 25 -40 mmh possible.

Earth

Magnitude 4.2 earthquake strikes near Upper Hutt. The region is shaked for a second time in as many days. Wohoo. 

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Regional news for day

3 Jan 2021

Canterbury police have issued a district-wide arming order for frontline police following a double shooting in Kaiapoi

- Earth news

Australian police officer killed after being sucked into whirlpool. Read more on the Sydney Morning Herald.

Thunder coming to North Island as wild summer rumbles on. It's moved north! Watch out.

Also over the last week, the SOuth Island had been hit by huge storms including a hail storm.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Regional news for the day.

Covid19 Pandemic

There is growing concern that the new Covid19 vaccines will need to be re-evaluated in light of the new higher transmissible SA/UK variant. Just as light was beginning to emerge at the end of a very long and gloomy tunnel, the South African variant of the coronavirus threatens to undermine the vaccine and testing gains of recent months.

UK has gone back into full lockdown (surprise!)

Read more.

Covid19 Pandemic - Conspiracy

There is growing social media and video posts denying the existence of a Covid19 Pandemic. Seriously; taking video or pictures of empty halls, empty wards, empty ambulances does not prove anything. Outpatient wards and hallways are empty - of course. You don't think highly contagious people are lying in hospital corridors or in the general outpatients area? You must be joking. There are also increasing numbers of remote video appointments. Covid 19 wards are out of bounds to non-infected and general populations. Just like the 'toilet roll' brigade from 2020, you need to learn --- freedom of speech also has responsibilities. 

Humanitics...

Rowan Atkinson says cancel culture is digital equivalent of 'medieval mob'

Online cancel culture is like a "medieval mob looking for someone to burn", Rowan Atkinson has claimed.

The star of Blackadder and Mr Bean has long advocated for free speech and has campaigned against legislation he believes stifles expression.

Atkinson, 65, is fearful of the online practice of silencing unpopular opinions by calling out those who hold them and making them pariahs. He has compared the trend to medieval societies rooting out heretics to burn at the stake.

The actor believes this culture of "cancelling" individuals is a threat both to the victims of the online mob and to the future of free speech.

Read more...

Aaron Franklin
Subscriber
(@aaronf)

Must Read by Veli Albert Kallio, world leading expert in Glacial, geology, paleoanthropology, climatology, vice president of sea research society at Oxford University.

Aaron Franklin
Subscriber
(@aaronf)

Hi Veli

As we have been discussing, there has been multi km movement of nth east Greenlands mountain ranges and islands eastward towards the sea in the 76-78 nth region, westwards further north, extending all the way to Petermann glacier, where the central Greenland rift canyon exits to the Lincoln sea at the northern end of Nares strait, and southward on the East Coast, from around 75 nth south.

It seems certain sources that are not any longer letting Google Earth put their stamps on their high resolution tiles, have kindly allowed them to use their lovely high resolution piccies to show us the active basalt rift vulcanism splitting a new exit path for the NE Greenland Slush dome. 

And making some truely gorgeous looking hot pools that I am absolutely furious are half a planet away from me. 

I may have to prioritize building a wood and stone vtol spaceplane with the utmost urgency!
I cannot imagine anything more pleasant that bathing in a hot lake, surrounded by giant skyscrapers of ice, while watching the sunrise for the first time in the northern spring.

Perhaps even spitroast a young polarbear or furseal over some nearby cooling lava for breakfast!🤔😈

After all, they are soon to be enjoying swimming and playing and breeding like rabbits in the icy fiords of southern France and Spain! 😉

It's -25C July temperature flip in the space of a year that happened in the younger  Dryas wasn't it Veli? Mr Beckwith?

We better not let them get too excited about breeding in huge numbers. Or a few thousand years from now it might be their 🐻 paws at the wheels of planet sterilising tech while we are being caged and farmed for their nefarious City-Bair restaurant dining pleasure!🤪

Best Wishes

Aaron Franklin
Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Ongoing look from the mystical community, we'd love to introduce this introduction to 2021 by Abraham Hicks, a well known western spiritual presenter. Presented as is. 

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Surprise!

the qanon crowd in New Zealand is particularly incompetent, marching on parliament yesterday not realising politicians still on holiday. today is Jan 15, the day they claimed NZ would go into lockdown. that has not happened. Hehehe.... let's get it real, shall we?

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

URGENT UPDATE TO THE FOLLOWING CRITICAL POST DISCOVERED ON YOUTUBE 1 DAY AFTER POSTING:

Please watch the youtube video shown in the post following this one that remarkably, confirms much of what we wrote in this post based on instinct.  The youtube video makes huge sense.

I'm going to talk to you today about the so called vaccine from the newest coronavirus, that which we lovingly call Covid-19. I'm not here talking as if some all knowing godlike creature, nor a peer-tested scientist, virologist or micrbiologist. I'm going to talk from the perception of a instinctual human being who sees, reads and is incredibly analytical - capable. And I kid not in saying that not once, in the entire of 2020, did we ever state a covid-19 claim incorrectly. In fact quite contrary, every claim was found true. So what I say here is founded on the principle of open dialogue which you can accept, or reject, find wanting or otherwise. 

We aren't here to tell you what to do. To take, or deny, a claimed vaccine. Or to breath for that matter. We deny any authority or certification, degree or warrant. We are just here to express  our loving opinion and like many, seek resolve. We just want to seek open dialogue and sort through the misty veil of buried truths and half truths. 

First, let's make a few things clear we should be able to agree on.

Covid-19 is not the first virus on the human - world stage. It is not the first pandemic. It is not the first (nor likely the last) 'control organism' of any type that has (and will) cause issues of health and bodily death. 

If the world's human population, in its' entirely, shut up and stayed home for fourteen days, the virus issue would become an almost insignificant issue. It would return with isolated longer term incubation (which could re-spread) and there would still be 'long covid' health issues to deal with. 

And then there's hard to agree points.

The vaccine is not a true vaccine. You see, science has been trying to develop a true vaccine for over a decade and has failed. We actually don't have a proper cure for a coronavirus any more than we do for the common cold.

This current vaccine (for want of a word) is not tested fully, it is not entirely safe, and it is likely to be distributed to the wrong population out of survival - greed.

None-of the above says you should or should not take it. That is your choice (if the powers that be offer a choice.) But you should consider this again: Just as we don't have a proper fix for the common cold or even the flu virus, we don't have a proper fix for the Covid-19 coronavirus. It's that simple. Still not convinced? Then were is the cure for the common cold which has been around for.... or since dot. No? Ok, every year people are offered injections (vaccine) for the flu, but every year it returns. Still not convinced?

If the coronavirus vaccine is not a true vaccine, what is it (and you will note, I am not using scientific or medical terms. It pays to keep it in simple language at this point). 

I sense that the vaccine is a genome blocker. Something about it reminds one of the plastic casing around live wires in your common electrical systems. You see, the human body can still be wrecked and destroyed by the virus, so the fix is to protect the systems by a layer of genome blockers. It won't stop you carrying the virus within its habitable life span. It won't stop you transmitting the virus to another mindless host. The 'vaccine' doesn't have to stop anything being caught or transmitted. It just has to block it's damaging effects.

So, I suspect we are adding to our human genome systems. A modification. It may pay on that basis to check carefully before proceeding if you have major organ issues or electrical / nerve issues (like MS, Parkinsons...) or are immune compromised. We have yet to see how many compromised human units become terminal shortly after the vaccine is introduced (and get white-washed in the 'they were of age/illness' answers.)

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just, ask.

The other point I wish to make in this post, is that the effects of Covid-19 can last years (we call this Long Covid.) If you suffer any current health issue, then get Covid19, and then get vaccined, I have to wonder!

To be continued. Feedback welcomed.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Looking forward to seeing the back of all that eh?!

We have been asked if we would restart a care centre. Of course we're keen and put our hand out for sufficient member interest to help make this happen. It just takes numbers which creates the vital energy for this to work. Let us know if your interest in helping.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Well, this is the point that Shona Roskam made a week back. We're too busy not noticing the wider world. Not one reply to a kindly suggestion to put best foot forward and restart a care centre. We've bloody well given up on the rest of the world?! What is wrong with you all. Read and don't do? See and don't reply? Don't care?  What are you waiting for?

Time for me to be miraculous. You lot are already in to NOTHINGNESS. 

Footnote.... meant for those who have gone to sleep into the darkness. Bring back the light when you reply, won't you 🙂

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Whilst on news, Aaron F. (aka historically, Ignacious) would like to bring your attention to something we all missed. 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPcSLxYqTOEBFYu35JN21wr99FY98FiJoqFHU55ao6Q9yhtV9_IYzNfqsepTQAJYw?pli=1&key=Y0h0Qk9CX190VXdZZjVzNXhTZDNocl9EVldDUmZn

I wish to impose a 'please explain' as the animated image is not in itself an explanation. 

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Happy birthday for yesterday, Karen. Hope it was grand.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Good evening all.

A quick promo to support SPCA: If you didn't know already some SPCA Shops are open Sundays. If you have any items you no longer need. Please call in and donate. They are always looking to restock. Check your local area for news.

Been a quiet day. Old Ford Laser filled with some petrol. Had it off the road since 2017 but new light in (thanks Son). I've filled it, replaced the battery and now needs a good clean and just a general check before WOF and then back on Rego. 

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

I realise we've been on our own journey's so to speak and everyone's going to have new life stories to tell. Nothing truer than that. The world has changed and we have marched on.

For the future forum activity, I've been looking at passive income methods (if you've not noticed.) That means that for every say $5/mo in passive income, that's one member fee covered. 

At the moment, I'm near 2 mo's in testing and stats gathering. I have always wondered why I kept up IT/Technical and trade skills and materials. Well, the home workshop office is quietly doing just what was asked. To see about using equipment for passive income.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

What are forms of passive income?

Passive income is like interest in the bank. For an initial investment or amount of set-up, you can watch it grow. Even if slowly.

For me, passive income has come by way of technology. I've used existing and a small amount of new equipment, with the existing networking and tech savvy setup, to build crypto mining units.

What is crypto mining you ask (not?) Most think this is related to Bitcoins. It is. But only in part. Crypto mining is using technology, systems, to 'mine' crypto currency data. For mining crypto currency data, you build up points. Those points accumulate into different types of crypto coins. Some well known apart from Bitcoin, are Ravencoin, Litecoin, Etherium and so on. So, we've been using hardware and programming to mine those currencies.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

There are technicalities. For instance, the longer the world 'mines' those crypto coins, the harder they are to find and the more powerful the machinery required to mine them. To mine Bitcoin directly, at this time, you require graphics cards in your systems at least of 6Gb itself (that's the Gigabytes of memory just on each graphics card, let alone the actual computer) and commercial miners out there are running tens of thousand of graphics processors (called a GPU, graphics processing unit). 

For us, we're still in trial period so we can be improve methods of how it works. But we're already mining and already accruing crypto coins from that activity by mining lower memory requirement coins as prior mentioned with 4Gb GPUs (mainly Ravencoin.) 

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Where is it at? Well, at present we're accumulating 'coins' so to speak. On a modest scale. We need to work out how to increase current processing. We need to work around the number one other issue which is power consumption. It is likely we will end up with solar power and battery connectivity. With that mastered, we would be on track for a charitable end cause and be running activities benefiting a growing number.

That's that. Except, I haven't updated the stats for a while on the other forum page. Will do. 

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

TRAVELLING TO OR FROM NEW ZEALAND

For up to date and current news, please visit:-

covid19

miq

Immigration New Zealand

If you are stuck overseas, please also consider:

safetravel.govt.nz (please register here if you are a NZ Citizen or visa holder.)

msd.govt.nz have special programmes for people stuck overseas. News to follow.

Border controls change almost daily. New Zealand has amongst the lowest covid19 infection rates in the world but it is as vulnerable as any other nation. 

For further information or if you would like us to continue with updates, please let us know by posting here. 

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Kia ora koutou, 

The Ministry of Health has confirmed that they are investigating a positive community case of Covid-19 in Auckland. MBIE's Incident Management Team (IMT) has been stood up and we are monitoring the situation closely.

We are awaiting official guidance regarding COVID-19 Alert Level changes, and will provide further updates to you as soon as possible, via Emergency Alerts, and emails from central government. Remember to check the COVID-19 website ( https://covid19.govt.nz/ ) for further updates.

Ngā mihi, Kevin.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

And here we are, in Level 4 Lockdown! We were right to post the prior notice. And people are still deciding whether or not to 'get the jab' or risk the 'rona.' Its a personal choice.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Leading up to 31 August 2021, the situation in Afghanistan is one of pure terror for many who are stuck there and for foreign nationals including Kiwi families.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)

Western nations have warned of a possible attack on Kabul’s airport, where thousands have flocked as they try to flee Taliban-controlled Afghanistan in the waning days of a massive airlift.

With the August 31 deadline looming for the US to totally withdraw troops from America's longest war, several nations have landed flight after flight onto the single runway at Kabul's international airport to evacuate thousands of people who fear a return to the Taliban's brutal rule.

Now some countries have begun to even pull their soldiers and diplomats out, likely signalling the beginning of the end of one of history's largest airlifts. The Taliban have, so far, honoured a pledge not to attack Western forces during the evacuation, but insist the foreign troops must be out by the end of the month.

But new warnings have emerged from Western capitals about a possible threat from Afghanistan’s Islamic State group affiliate, which likely has seen its ranks boosted by the Taliban’s freeing of prisoners during their blitz across the country. Already, military cargo planes leaving Kabul airport have launched flares to disrupt any potential missile fire.

Kevins
Admin
Topic starter
(@kevins)
Kabul bombing: 60 civilians, 12 US service members killed

Kabul bombing: 60 civilians, 12 US service members killed

Another 143 were wounded in the attack, with an Islamic State affiliate considered more radical than the Taliban thought to be responsible.

NZDF had concluded activities from the airport on Thursday night (last night) after three flights evacuating New Zealanders, visa holders and Afghanistan nationals with New Zealand associations. They have closed their mission to evacuate persons from Kabal at this time owing to activities.

Share:

Donation QR Code

All donations and amounts are voluntary.
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=GFYPHKANZSGLY

If you don't yet have a Sharesies account, you can get a $5 headstart for free by signing up here ($5 for you, and we get a $5 rebate!)