Getting stuck with the printer while printing can reduce your efficiency and productivity to a great extent. On facing such issues, the best thing to do is call for expert help. However, if you want to try it on your own, here is what you can do for canon printer troubleshooting.
- First, check the indicator lights on the printer. Note if they are flickering in a specific pattern or not.
- If you see a specific error code, check its reference on the manual.
- Follow the instructions given in the manual.
- Try reconnecting the printer to the laptop/ desktop
- Restart your system and try to print something to see if the problem still exists.
Feel free to contact the expert Canon printer troubleshooting team if the issue persists and we will be happy to help you.
All donations and amounts are voluntary.
If you don't yet have a Sharesies account, you can get a $5 headstart for free by signing up here ($5 for you, and we get a $5 rebate!)