Helping your online activity

Buy - Sell - DIBS/gifting - trade and services wanted / offered. New offers by members. All participants can reply. Enjoy.
Kevins
Site Admin

Helping your online activity

Post by Kevins » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:57 am

This topic is for you. Whether you are running an interest group, have your own online business, or store, or charity. If you need help fixing something, or it 'just doesn't seem right,' ask. We may not know, but we may (sounds of ghost busters coming to mind?)

Or.... if you're wanting to get something off the ground. Need a little third party look over?

We've got your back. You get the front :D
Once you have registered, please click here... contact admin so we can manually confirm your registration. This is to block spammers as far as possible. Cheers.

Kevins
Site Admin

Re: Helping your online activity

Post by Kevins » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:02 am

Karen's Hand Knitting

Morning Karen. I have your photo's and have put them on a shopify site. However, the large set of 47 original and beautiful Icon Keyrings, need to be re-photographed into smaller groups so they are more visible.

If you can upload smaller sets of say 6 (two rows of three each) and one of 5 (to make up the 47) I can re-number them and get your promotion going. The pictures following are clearer than they would be on a store / TM etc as it is original sized here so the uploaded versions LIVE, would reduce in size and clarity.

This is what we have so far (you can see that the less in one image the better, but six, two lines of three, can be made quite large):-

Also, could you do your magic on Karen's Hand Knitting to create a logo we can embed?

Cheers.
Once you have registered, please click here... contact admin so we can manually confirm your registration. This is to block spammers as far as possible. Cheers.

Kevins
Site Admin

Re: Helping your online activity

Post by Kevins » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:32 pm

It is of no doubt that ten years ago, people selling online would not have dreamed just how hard it will become in their future (which to us, is now) to sell online. Trademe sales for everyday people seems to be reducing in favour of dropshipping importers. Facebook Marketplace is difficult due to the whimsical nature of punters. Do you still have (insert name of item) for sale? Yes. Then silence. Or incompleted sales follow.

I wonder what the answer is.

Kevins
Site Admin

DO NOT USE BIDBUY TO SELL - FOR NOW

Post by Kevins » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:51 am

Everyone online likes a bargain. But sellers like systems that work.

If you are using bidbud to sell, check everything. The automated auction buying process might. The selling system is confusing. Don't make my mistake which I have been trying to fix with Bidbud week on end.

For several weeks I've had my trademe product list on bidbud and used that system to promote auctions and set them for ten repeats each at diminishing rates until the goods are sold. But, every week, even though set, bidbud seemed to be unable to reload all the auctions. Currently, of the fifty that should be loaded, there's 27.

How BidBud selling is supposed to work is, you set up your auctions just like on trademe. You set your fixed prices. You can also set to relist XX times (say, 10, 20) and can choose to set the same price, or diminishing prices (and buy now rates) in order to discover just at what price people are prepared to pay. Sounds good. Hasn't worked for me very well. At least, with Trademe product screen, you can set and forget. It automatically reloads remaining auctions.

Lost half my listings week on week. Even though checked. BidBud=SadSell? Stay tuned.

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Kevins « Thu 2:59 pm »
has replied to: Re: Well I'm lost....
@ Naez « Thu 2:28 pm »
has started a new topic: Well I'm lost....
@ ShedogPiggyHerder « Wed 8:16 pm »
has replied to: Re: Lounge
@ Kevins « Tue 11:31 pm »
Hi. To register, please txt the admin team on 0274 0501 899 to enable the screen. We are reviewing forum reg. processes and have temporarily disabled the links.
@ Kevins « Tue 9:45 pm »
@ Kevins « Tue 9:44 pm »
I’ll be back soon... just updating a Windows machine...
@ Kevins « Tue 9:42 pm »
Tēnā koe Naez.
@ Kevins « Sat 7:41 am »
For today, to register, please txt the admin team on 0274 0501 899. We are reviewing forum reg. processes and have temporarily disabled the links.
@ Kevins « Thu 6:09 pm »
@ Kevins « Wed 10:55 pm »
@ Kevins « Wed 6:16 pm »
@ Kevins « Tue 11:14 pm »
has started a new topic: Meditations
@ Random « Tue 7:37 am »
@ Random « Tue 7:31 am »
@ Kevins « Mon 11:13 pm »
Good target for starting the food pantry, Karen :)
@ Kevins « Mon 10:20 am »
has started a new topic: Staff Room Access
@ ShedogPiggyHerder « Mon 5:48 am »
@ ShedogPiggyHerder « Mon 5:39 am »
@ ShedogPiggyHerder « Mon 5:20 am »
@ Kevins « Thu 6:54 pm »
@ Kevins « Wed 9:59 pm »
has started a new topic: What really happens when you Die
@ Kevins « Wed 9:56 pm »
@ Kevins « Tue 7:40 pm »
Evening. Shopping done!
@ Kevins « Tue 7:42 am »
Please ensure when you register, you get hold of KarenH or myself to activate your account (spam protection.)
@ KiplingAngel « Tue 6:40 am »
has replied to: Re: A card for the Forum
@ Kevins « Mon 9:53 pm »
has replied to: Re: Earthcare
@ Kevins « Mon 9:51 pm »
has replied to: Re: A card for the Forum
@ Kevins « Mon 9:07 pm »
@ Kevins « Mon 8:56 pm »
An incredible card, Karen. Going to reflect on the card before responding in a reply there. Thank you so very kindly. Much aroha!
@ KarenH « Mon 8:08 pm »
has started a new topic: A card for the Forum
@ Kevins « Mon 7:35 pm »
@ Kevins « Mon 7:34 pm »
has replied to: Re: KevinS Reading
@ Mistical Ice « Mon 6:51 pm »
has replied to: Re: KevinS Reading
@ KarenH « Mon 6:49 pm »
has started a new topic: KevinS Reading
@ Kevins « Mon 5:58 pm »
Please ensure when you register, you get hold of KarenH or myself to activate your account (spam protection.)
@ Kevins « Sun 8:02 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 4:52 pm »
@ Kevins « Sun 10:51 am »
@ Kevins « Sat 8:53 pm »
That’s good. Thank you Trevor.
@ Guest « Sat 4:26 pm »
I loaded from your website in like 10 seconds max (Trev.)
@ Guest « Sat 4:25 pm »
Aaron? Who’s Aaron. Run’s n hides.
@ Kevins « Sat 3:57 pm »
2 Seconds load time.... woohooo.... Chat later, Aaron :)
@ Kevins « Fri 10:40 pm »
@ Kevins « Fri 10:39 pm »
@ Kevins « Wed 7:43 am »
Morning.
@ Kevins « Sun 4:32 pm »

Who is chatting